ECOPATH Holdings specializes in all kinds of asphalt research, including paving, roofing and building industrial applications.
- ECOPATH Holdings also has know how dealing with the following asphalt modifiers:
- crumb rubber (from ground scrap tires) (CRM)
- epoxy resins
- ethylene-methacrylate (EMA)
- ethylene-propylene diene monomer (EPDM)
- ethylene-vinyl-acetate (EVA)
- ethylene glycidyl acrylate terpolymer (EGA or Elvaloy)
- hybrid systems (e.g. crumb rubber and SBS)
- natural rubber (NR)
- polydiolefins (polybutadiene, polyisoprene)
- polyethylene (virgin and recycled)
- polyphosphoric acid (PPA)
- polypropylene (virgin and recycled)
- poly-vinyl-cloride (PVC)
- styrene-butadiene-styrene block copolymer (SBS - linear and radial)
- styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR)
- styrene-isoprene block copolymer (SIS)
Several commercially available technologies exist today, and the amount of biodiesel/additive patents have been increasing steadily in the past couple of years as well. This suggests that biodiesel is a viable solution for the renewable fuel industry. It is also a fact that the success of biodiesel production is determined by the quality of the applied oil seeds (the chemical structure of vegetable oil containing fatty acids) and the technology used to produce it (batch or continuous, alkaline or acid catalyzed etc).
At STRATCO®, we have the experience, knowledge, and technology transfer to set up biodiesel production facilities in a cost effective manner. We also provide consulting services on specific biodiesel issues, and can help in developing formulations and processes for the biodiesel industry.
STRATCO® provides reliable, state-of-the-art production technology, equipment and services to maintain our customers' competitive advantage in the global market of lubricating oil and grease.
The development, design, fabrication, and operation of STRATCO® process equipment is backed by more than 78 years of experience with over 400 units installed throughout the world. The first STRATCO® Grease Contactor™ reactor (installed in 1929) is still in service today. This is indicative of the quality, reliability, and dependability of our equipment.
STRATCO® offers to manufacturers around the world a semi-continuous process to manufacture various types of greases, ranging from calcium, lithium, and sodium to more specialized greases such as aluminum complex, polyurea, etc. The process is similar to that of the conventional kettle process, but more efficient and flexible allowing the manufacturer to minimize unit manufacturing costs while maintaining high standards of quality.